Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Playground Antics

Since the park is where all the cool kids hang out,
I thought I'd give it a try.

Riding the space rocket gave me instant street cred.

My domination of the wavy slide is now legendary.

The floor was so squishy...

... it kinda freaked me out at first,

but I had to act cool in front of the ladies.

Then me and Mom went on the swings.
She was totally messing with my big boy image,

so I decided to brave the swings alone!
With my cool factor off the charts,
I headed home to take a nap and dream about
sand boxes and monkey bars!

1 Comments:

At February 27, 2007, Blogger Janessa said...

Oh man, he gets cuter and cuter all the time! And I love his little outfits! He's such a stylish young gentleman -- still sporting an admirable foof.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home